Treetop views with private balcony - Karrinyup - WA
You won’t find a better located or more affordable village in Karrinyup than Moline Village. It’s in a quiet and convenient pocket of the suburb, opposite bushlands and nature reserves.
Moline Village is the perfect spot to take advantage of the enviable Karrinyup lifestyle, close to Trigg Beach, and the multi-million dollar redevelopments of Scarborough Beach and Karrinyup Shopping Centre. Enjoy scenic walks in the Trigg Bushland Reserve, hit a hole in one at a local golf course or head to Perth’s CBD which is only 14km away.
The village offers easy living with low-maintenance homes in a tranquil setting. Feel safe and secure in this friendly village which has an active and welcoming community. You can take part in the many social activities or make the most of the village’s amenities including swimming pool, mini gym, library, bocce court, mini golf range and more.
Each floor has a large communal sunroom where you can unwind with a beverage and a good book or meet up with friends. Plus, there is a general store run by resident volunteers, and visiting services including hair salon, beauty therapist, massage therapist, and podiatrist. There’s also a weekly shopper bus service to the local shopping centre.
The apartment has recently enjoyed a facelift, ready for you to move in and make it your own. Enjoy treetop views from your private balcony while you enjoy your morning coffee.
• 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom
• Top floor, south facing
• Freshly painted, new flooring and window treatments
• Compact kitchen with gas stove top, electric oven, tiled splashback and plenty of cupboard space
• Lounge and dining room in neutral colours with balcony off main living area
• Main bedroom with robe
• Study could be used as a home office or guest bedroom
• Dual entry bathroom consists of shower, vanity, WC, bathroom heater with space for washing machine/ dryer
• Reverse cycle split system air conditioning
• 24-hour emergency call system
• On-site parking available
These lease for life apartments are available to view by appointment, or you can take a tour of the village every Tuesday and Thursday, between 11am and 1pm. Call Sandra Khan 0448 915 968 to arrange.