Retirement living at its best!
Bathed in natural sunlight, this spacious apartment is exceptionally placed in the sought after community of ‘Fernbank’, enjoying an elevated north-east aspect and leafy district views.
With recent updates throughout, this desirable corner apartment offers two generous bedrooms with spacious open living areas extending onto two separate balconies, being the perfect place to soak up the sun.
Positioned in a fabulous location within the community, close to the dining room and amenities including indoor heated pool & spa, billiard room & communal entertaining area with panoramic bush views.
Unit 87 is also close to bus stop taking you direct to St Ives shopping community and Gordon train station.
- Perfect north-east aspect & private corner apartment
- Spacious living areas with large sliding doors allowing plenty of natural light
- Two sunny balconies
- Large renovated kitchen with room for breakfast table
- Master bedroom with access to balcony and large ensuite bathroom with bathtub
- Built in wardrobes in both bedrooms
- Internal laundry & ample storage
- Split system reverse cycle Air conditioning
- Exclusive remote control chair lift access
- Large single lock up garage with automatic remote door
- Pet friendly complex.
- Swimming pool and spa
- BBQ area
- Billiard / Snooker table
- Indoor bowls
- Media room
- Resident bar and dining
- Hair and beauty salon
Fernbank is set across ten acres of peaceful gardens in Sydney’s north and is surrounded by Garigal National Park. The community is 26 kilometers from the Sydney CBD.
About Aveo Retirement Villages:
As Australia’s leading provider of senior living options, Aveo has been developing, operating and managing retirement communities for over 25 years. Our commitment to individual care goes way beyond the quality of living options we offer. We are redefining retirement for all Australians throughout our 93 communities; through our people and our services. This is our unwavering promise to every resident and their families. Ensuring the quality lifestyle they buy into today, will stay that way.
You will have to pay a departure fee when you leave this village, which will impact the capital gains received when leaving the village.
Enquire on this property
- New property alerts
- Save searches & properties
- My property value
Join the new member centre