Spacious 3-bedroom open plan living spaces creates a seamless sense of space, making it easy to entertain.
Normanhurst - NSW
Stage 2 apartments now selling. Book your appointment today to view the brand new 2 and 3-bedroom display apartment, call 1800 864 846.
Limited time only - Move in with us and your move is on us*
For a limited time only, Uniting Bowden Brae will pay your moving fees when you purchase a brand-new independent living apartment. *Terms and conditions apply
Uniting Bowden Brae stage 2 is Now Selling - with contemporary style retirement living apartments with a range of 2, 2+ study nook and 3-bedroom layouts - 3-bedroom apartments selling fast with only 3 remaining.
Now offering Assisted Living services giving you more time to do what you love, while we take care of the day-to-day chores that may have become too physically demanding. Assisted Living services can include:
- Cleaning your apartment
- Laundry - bed linen and personal
- Health checks
- Help with your medicines
- Personal care.
You can also have delicious meals served in our clubroom, to keep you connected with your Uniting Bowden Brae community.
With all the home and garden maintenance taken care of sit back, relax and enjoy the views. Inside the new retirement living apartments, you’ll find generous balconies for entertaining, modern, light-filled spaces and open plan living overlooking leafy tree top canopies or our village green. Kitchens feature ample storage, stone bench tops, soft-close drawers, Miele dishwasher, cooktop and oven.
Located In the heart of leafy Normanhurst, the local village shops are only a short drive away or take public transport from your doorstep. The local bus stop and Normanhurst train station offer easy connections to the CBD and greater Sydney.
Choose to be involved as much or as little as you like in community life and resident activities. With an array of options, you’ll have plenty of ways to spend your day.
Now selling, call our team on 1800 864 846 to book your appointment.
You will have to pay a departure fee when you leave this village.
In your village:
- Community centre / clubhouse
- Pet friendly
- BBQ area
- Residential aged care on-site
- Social & activities club
- Lift access to apartments
- Children’s playground*
- Community vegetable garden
*Amenities available at completion of stage 2
In your home:
- Open plan living, kitchen and dining
- Single level layout
- Built in wardrobes
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Window furnishings
- Internal laundry
- Private balcony/courtyard
- Clothes dryer
- 24-hour emergency call system
- All units with parking and storage cage
In your community:
- Normanhurst train station: 12-minute walk
- Thornleigh Squash Centre: 4-minute drive
- Pennant Hills Bowling Club: 7-minute drive
- Westleigh Tennis Club: 8-minute drive
- Lisgar Gardens: 9-minute drive
- The Lilian Fraser Garden: 10-minute drive
- Pennant Hills Park: 10-minute drive
- Pennant Hills Golf Club: 14-minute drive
- Normanhurst village: 12-minute walk
- Thornleigh Marketplace: 6-minute drive
- Hornsby Ku-ring-gai Hospital: 7-minute drive
- Sydney Adventist Hospital: 7-minute drive
- Pennant Hills Market Place: 9-minute drive
- Westfield Hornsby: 9-minute drive