Set amongst manicured gardens and with a quality refurbishment, this charming lifestyle villa offers its next residents very comfortable living in a wonderful village. The villa is part of a small boutique village with just 34 independent living villas surrounding the central clubhouse and BBQ area where residents meet and catch up on life.
This villa is available as a Lease for Life Contract, conditions apply. Please contact Masonic Care WA and their Customer Relations Managers will provide further details.
Features of this lovely Villa include:
- Spacious kitchen with new appliances, lots of bench and storage space.
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning to the living area with ceiling fans to the master bed and dining.
- Large bedrooms both with built in robes and the master bedroom with a picturesque view over the manicured Village gardens.
- Separate and spacious lounge room with LED downlights.
- Fantastic undercover entertaining area. A generous space large enough for an outdoor dining setting with room left over for your grandchildren to run wild!
- Modern bathroom with separate W/C.
- Freshly painted, brand new hybrid flooring to living areas, carpet to bedrooms and new blinds throughout.
- Corner villa, only one neighbour.
River Pines offers its Residents:
- A Village Centre complete with lounge, kitchen, social activities and events.
- Outdoor dining and BBQ area.
- Visitor parking.
- Located within 1 km of a vast array of shops, IGA and Coles, cafes, restaurants... just about everything!
- Close to parks and the lovely Canning River.
Priced for a quick sale this lovely home will not last.
Enquire on this property
- New property alerts
- Save searches & properties
- My property value
Join the new member centre