With sweeping views of the Derwent River and equally majestic vistas of Mt Wellington, the Aveo Derwent Waters retirement community is framed by nature’s beauty.
Every aspect of living here has been thoroughly considered from the beautifully landscaped grounds to the tranquil courtyards and myriad of paths and gardens that meander down to the river. There is always something to do in this active community. Start your day with a gentle exercise class, enjoy a dip in the swimming pool, venture out on the community bus for a day trip or get creative in the arts and crafts area or workshop. End the day with a group social dinner at our on-site restaurant or a relaxing soak in the heated spa.
- 2 bedroom Independent Living Units
- 1 and 2 bedroom Serviced Apartments
- Pool and spa
- BBQ area
- Resident’s vegetable gardens
- Shopping bus
- Dining room
- Billiards and table tennis
- Activities room
- Bowling green
- Table tennis
- Happy hour
- Exercise classes including physio and Tai Chi
Conveniently located approximately 15kms from the heart of Hobart, residents are not far from the beautiful art galleries, cafés and waterfront. For day-to-day needs, Claremont Village Shopping Centre is just a short stroll away with everything from a post office to a supermarket. There are leisure activities nearby too; within close radius are bowling clubs, golf club and tennis courts.
- Walking tracks
- Metro bus stop at entrance
- Churches (3 church services at the village)
- Claremont Village Shopping Centre
- Claremont Golf Club
- Claremont and Buckingham Bowls Club
- Coffee shops and cafés
- Close to Hospitals – Royal Hobart Hospital, Hobart Private Hospital and Calvary Hospital
- Glenorchy Cinema and Hobart Theatre Royal
Experience this community for yourself, call 1800 316 970 to book a tour today!
Enquire on this property
Listing ID: 57379
- New property alerts
- Save searches & properties
- My property value
Join the new member centre