Aveo Newcastle is retirement living at its most inspired.
Offering a range of Independent Living residences, an unmatched environment and exclusive resident amenities, this landmark masterplanned community is perfect for independent, active and social retirees.
Enjoy connecting with new friends in the community and fill your calendar with exciting social events, activities and exercise classes. With on-site conveniences including a beauty salon and the health and wellness centre, you will also have access to care services that support your lifestyle and wellbeing.
- 2 bedroom Independent Living Villas
- Access to guided exercise
- Health and Wellness centre with access to visiting Allied Health services*
- Community centre including resident bar and lounge, media room, arts & crafts room, hair salon*
- Landscaped gardens and pocket parks throughout the village
- Planned Residential Aged Care on-site^
- Full time community management team
- Full time community landscaping service
Nestled within the Shortland Waters golf course itself, just 15 minutes from the Newcastle CBD, this vibrant community provides an array of exclusive resident amenities including a community centre, health and wellness centre and a brand new Shortland Waters Golf Club restaurant and bar.
- 45min Port Stephens
- 30min Hunter Valley
- 20min Airport
- 15min Honeysuckle
- 15min Beaches
- 15min Lake Macquarie
- 10min Shopping
- 10min Newcastle Interchange
- 10min M1 access
- 5-10min Hospitals (John Hunter, Mater & Hunter Valley Private)
- 5min Wests Group Leagues Club New Lambton.
- 5min McDonald Jones Stadium
- 2min University/Forum
- 1min Shortland Waters Golf Club
Experience this community for yourself, call 1800 316 970 to book a tour today!
You may have to pay a departure fee when you leave this village. You may have to share any capital gains received with the operator of this village.
*Fee for service
- New property alerts
- Save searches & properties
- My property value
Join the new member centre