Brand New Spacious 2 Bedroom Home With Loads of Natural Light at Four Lanterns Estate - Leppington - NSW
SPECIAL: Purchase and settle before 30 August 2020 and receive 6 months rent
YOUR NEW HOME
Situated in the newly constructed section of Four Lanterns Estate, this beautiful brand new home has 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 2 toilets and a lockable carport.
You’ll enjoy plenty of natural light and space with raked ceilings to the living, dining and kitchen and an open plan dining and living room. The home is built with quality floor and window finishes.
The modern kitchen is spacious (dishwasher included), plus there is generous built-in storage in the bedrooms and corridor, as well as a garden shed by the carport.
Split system air-conditioning is included, as are landscaped gardens and fencing.
Enjoy this secure, low-maintenance lifestyle with affordable weekly site rental, in a friendly and welcoming community.
This home is available for immediate occupation, subject to the approval of a residential site agreement.
- 2 bedroom home, both with built-in-robes
- 1 bathroom, 2 toilets
- Open plan lounge, kitchen (dishwasher included) and dining room
- Split system air-conditioning
- Covered entry from carport
- Camden floor plan
ABOUT FOUR LANTERNS ESTATE
At Four Lanterns Estate, you’ll find your happy place.
- Fully Australian-owned
- Close to shopping, medical centres, restaurants and transport links
- Only 20 minutes to Campbelltown and Liverpool and 50 minutes to Sydney CBD
Four Lanterns Estate is a thriving, affordable over 50s community with brand new and established homes available for you to move in immediately and start enjoying life!
Four Lanterns Estate is set on 10 spacious tree-filled and landscaped acres, offering a relaxed, peaceful lifestyle in a community atmosphere. The safety and security of this rural setting allows you to enjoy the luxury of a low-maintenance lifestyle in your own home.
Plus, the estate is pet friendly so you can bring your fur baby with you.
Four Lanterns Estate offers a wonderful range of facilities and social events to support its thriving community including:
- Community club house
- Community garden, with chess set
- Covered BBQ area
- Open days and social events
Other things you should know:
- Affordable weekly site rental
- Own your own home and keep 100% of the capital gains
- Your home is a willable asset
- No stamp duty
- No exit or deferred management fees
- Rental assistance available for eligible residents
In our community, our residents own their home and lease the land from us under a Residential Site Agreement (NSW). The weekly rental payment paid to us covers the lease of the site along with council rates, maintenance and management of the park.
- Garage or Parking Space
- Pets Allowed
- Recreation Centre / Clubhouse
- Caravan Parking / Storage
- Boat Parking / Storage
- Independent Living
- Medical Services Nearby
- Public Transport Nearby
- Clubs Nearby
- Church Nearby
- Shops Nearby
- Golf Nearby
- Bowling Green Nearby