Limited Offer! Reserve on or before 30 September 2022 and be eligible for a $10,000 gift card*.
*Terms and conditions apply. For full terms and conditions and to find out more speak to the Sales Manager.
Operated by Lendlease, Woodstock West Bunbury offers resort style living for over 55's, looking for quality living within a safe and secure environment. Be a part of a great community and enjoy a whole host of amenities including a bowling green, swimming pool, dining room, library and at the heart of it all, the Clubhouse that bustles with activity.
The location of Woodstock West is one of its greatest attributes. The village is located with excellent access to a wide range of services and amenities. Adjacent to the Bunbury Forum shopping complex, with its extensive range of shops and services. The waterfront precinct, with its many cafes and restaurants, is only a five-minute drive away as are Bunbury Hospitals. With a bus stop at the front gate, public transport is a breeze.
- Beautifully presented three bedroom villa
- Live close to the wonderful village facilities
- Overlook the open plan living and dining area from the kitchen
- Great outdoor patio, private garden and fenced - perfect for your small pet
- Single car remote garage with convenient internal access to the home
- Plenty of storage options throughout including built-in wardrobes and storage in the garage
- Soon to be refreshed with new paint and carpet (refurbishment to commence following an unconditional reservation)
Buying your new home in a retirement village is a little different from buying a traditional home. Woodstock West is a purpose-built community for over 55’s and operates under the WA Retirement Villages Act where you will receive a lease loan for your home. Choose your way to retire with Lendlease and ask about our new contract options.
Your home is your sanctuary and your safety is important. With a 24-hour emergency call system, street and walkway lighting and an active neighbourhood watch culture, Woodstock West is a community where you can feel safe and secure in your own surroundings.
We welcome you to book a village tour and learn more about the homes currently available by calling 1800 550 550.
Photographs are for illustrative purposes. Some images may depict items not provided by Lendlease within the units such as furniture and other decorative items.
- New property alerts
- Save searches & properties
- My property value
Join the new member centre