Nestled in a tranquil natural landscape, Aveo Hampton Heath offers residents a secure and peaceful retirement in a thriving and welcoming community.
For the active, visit one of the many nearby parks and reserves, play a round at Hampton Park Bowling Club or venture out on the community bus for a day trip. Start your day with an exercise class, relax with a book in the community centre or challenge a friend to a game of Snooker. Catch up with neighbours in the alfresco barbeque area or at a group social dinner at the on-site restaurant.
- 2 bedroom Independent Living Units
- Hairdresser (visiting)^
- Health professionals (visiting)^
- Dental services (visiting)^
- Monthly dinner events
- Village bus outings fortnightly to Fountain Gate Shopping Centre
- Exercise classes
- Games afternoons
- Monthly social dinners and afternoon teas
- Movie days
- BBQ area
- Billiard/snooker table
- Community centre
- Pet friendly*
Located in Hampton Park and positioned in a serene park-side setting with a wealth of amenities. Only a five-minute stroll away is Hampton Park Shopping Centre with its variety of shops, supermarket, dining, and medical centre. Hallam Train Station is also close by and there is easy access to the community via key motorways.
- Public transport
- River Gum Creek Reserve
- Hampton Park Library
- Hampton Park Shopping Centre
- Southern Cross Medical Centre
- Hampton Park Bowling Club
- Hampton Park Senior Citizens Club
- Fountain Gate Shopping Centre
Experience this community for yourself, enquire to book a tour today!
^Fee for service *Subject to approval
Enquire on this property
Listing ID: 58453
- New property alerts
- Save searches & properties
- My property value
Join the new member centre