Operated by Lendlease, Woodstock West Bunbury offers resort style living for over 55's, looking for quality living within a safe and secure environment. Be a part of a great community and enjoy a whole host of amenities including a bowling green, swimming pool, dining room, library and at the heart of it all, the Clubhouse that bustles with activity.
The location of Woodstock West is one of its greatest attributes. The village is located with excellent access to a wide range of services and amenities. Adjacent to the Bunbury Forum shopping complex, with its extensive range of shops and services. The waterfront precinct, with its many cafes and restaurants, is only a five-minute drive away as are Bunbury Hospitals. With a bus stop at the front gate, public transport is a breeze.
- Lovely two bedroom villa
- Open plan with the kitchen overlooking the dining and living areas
- Spacious living areas with nooks for reading, craft or a study
- Sliding doors from the lounge lead out to the rear patio
- Easy access from the single car garage into the home
- Room for extra storage in the garage
- This home will be updated with new flooring, interior paint, hand basins, kitchen sink and tap, cistern and toilet seat (refurbishment to commence following an unconditional reservation)
Buying your new home in a retirement village is a little different from buying a traditional home. Woodstock West is a purpose-built community for over 55’s and operates under the WA Retirement Villages Act where you will receive a lease loan for your home.
Your home is your sanctuary and your safety is important. With a 24-hour emergency call system, street and walkway lighting and an active neighbourhood watch culture, Woodstock West is a community where you can feel safe and secure in your own surroundings.
Choose your way to retire with Lendlease and ask about our new contract options.
We welcome you to book a village tour and learn more about the homes currently available by calling 1800 550 550.
Photographs are for illustrative purposes. Some images may depict items not provided by Lendlease within the units such as furniture and other decorative items.
Enquire on this property
Listing ID: 59068
- New property alerts
- Save searches & properties
- My property value
Join the new member centre