It's the perfect place to continue the engaging lifestyle you've come to enjoy and with so much on offer, you'll never need to go far!
There's plenty of outdoor open space areas and a range of unit styles.
We are proud to have the vast open spaces and mature gardens for residents to enjoy, walk around and there are views of the Dandenong Ranges.
You can choose from a range of different independent living unit styles (dependant on availability). There are one or two bedroom units that are designed with privacy in mind and feature open plan living and dining areas. Most units have either a garage or car port/space.
There’s a vibrant social hub in the heart of the village and a huge range of onsite conveniences for you to enjoy.
Activities and conveniences include:
- outdoor heated pool
- concert hall / bbq area
- village bus for excursions
- croquet / bowling green
- gymnasium / hydro spa pool
- computers / internet access
- hairdressing salon
- vegetable gardens / men’s shed
- coffee lounge / general store
- visiting medical practitioners
- 24 hour medical call system
- plus so much more
The village is conveniently located close to the Waverley Golf Club, Mulgrave Country Club, Monash Medical Centre, healthcare specialists as well as Brandon Park, Waverley Gardens and The Glen Shopping Centres. There is also the benefit of Home Care and Aged Care on site*.
Call now for a tour of Cumberland View Retirement Living by clicking on the phone number below or send us an email.
* These additional services incure seperate fees and prices. HOme Care is only avaliable with an approved package.
- New property alerts
- Save searches & properties
- My property value
Join the new member centre