- Freshly painted with new carpets throughout
- Fully renovated kitchenette featuring a stone benchtop, deep stainless sink and single control tapware
- Tastefully renovated bathroom with frameless shower screens, floor to ceiling tiles and a stylish contemporary vanity
- Apartment also features reverse cycle A/Conditioning and a sheltered balcony over- looking the trees and garden
- Friendly village, excellent management and staff
- Community bus, social functions and outings
- 24/7 Medical emergency button and very close the RNS hospital
- Lounge, library and sitting rooms, pool & spa, Garden settings and our famous Happy Hour on Saturdays
- Set within the extensive gardens and original Coffey Estate Manor House form 1888.
- A unique living experience simply not on offer elsewhere.
- Safe, secure, friendly. Nothing is too much trouble with the ambience more like being in an environment of hospitality than a Retirement Village
Enquire on this property
- New property alerts
- Save searches & properties
- My property value
Join the new member centre