A tranquil retirement village surrounded by nature, where laid back beachside living blends seamlessly with urban convenience.
Port Phillip Village is a welcoming retirement village immersed in nature, perfectly positioned among spacious landscaped grounds in the beachside suburb of Altona.
Situated next to Kooringal Golf Course and Wetlands Bird Sanctuary, you’ll enjoy the benefits of resort-style amenities and secure caravan storage, while being moments from cafés, shops, and all the attractions of Port Phillip Bay.
Offering a range of independent living options, from spacious villas to serviced apartments, this pet-friendly retirement village combines the best of independent living with community connection.
- Indoor heated swimming pool
- Well-equipped gym
- Secure caravan storage
- On-site convenience store and post office
- Serviced apartments offering laundry, cleaning, and meals
- Pet-friendly environment
- Newspaper and chemist deliveries
- Village bus for shopping and outings
- Regular visits from hairdressers, barbers, and podiatrists
- 24-hour emergency call system
- Walk to Kooringal Golf Course and Wetlands Bird Sanctuary
- 5 minute drive to Westona Station
- 2 km to Altona beach
- 22 km southwest from Melbourne CBD