A charming beachside retirement village, offering a lifestyle of independence and convenience in the heart of the Mornington Peninsula.
Feel like you’re on a beachside holiday all year round at Koorootang Court retirement village, situated close to beautiful Dava Beach, lively Mornington main street and quaint Mt Martha.
Surrounded by spacious parks and gardens, this pet-friendly village provides an ideal setting for your coastal retirement lifestyle, with secure storage for your boat or caravan on site.
Immerse yourself in a laid-back community, where you’ll join outdoor gatherings around the alfresco barbecue area, enjoy a regular calendar of social events, and reap all the benefits of retirement life by the beach.
- Pet-friendly environment
- Barbecue area and alfresco dining
- Secure caravan and boat storage
- Communal vegetable garden
- Regular visits from hairdressers, barbers, and podiatrists
- Village bus for shopping and outings
- Newspaper and chemist deliveries
- Walk to Dava Beach
- 5 km to Mt Martha shopping precinct and main beach
- 5 km to Mornington main street
- Easy access to bus networks connecting you to local services, shops and cafés