The considered layout of the Parker places the sleeping spaces towards the front, and the hub of the home at the rear. This means whether you're looking to relax in your own personal sanctuary, or enjoy the best of open plan living, there's the perfect place to do just that.
The Parker's stunning master suite enjoys views from a street-facing window and comes complete with a generous wardrobe and ensuite. Across the hall you'll find the main, centrally-located bathroom bordered by the two large guest bedrooms for ultimate convenience. With a double vanity in the bathroom, and in-built wardrobes in the bedrooms, your guests will have the time of their life!
The bright and airy living, dining and kitchen space at the back of the home opens out onto the large undercover alfresco with two glass sliding doors, making indoor-outdoor enjoyment completely effortless. After cooking up a storm in the luxurious kitchen, all that's left to do is to sit back, relax, and soak it all in.
- Modern kitchen with stone benchtop, island bench, stainless steel appliances including 900mm cooktop and soft close drawers
- Walk-in robe to master bedroom
- Contemporary bathrooms with stone benchtop, heated towel rail, 2100mm high semi-frameless shower screen and tiled shower base
- Separate laundry
- Reverse-cycle split-system heating and cooling
- LED downlights
- Window furnishings throughout
- Full insulation
- Landscaped front garden
- Colorbond garden shed with concrete floor
- Front security screen door with stainless steel mesh
- Clothesline and TV aerial
- Automatic panel lift door to carport
- NBN enabled
For more information please enquire below.
- New property alerts
- Save searches & properties
- My property value
Join the new member centre