Stockland independent living apartments are the ideal retirement options for those looking to downsize.
Introducing this well-positioned 2-bedroom home, with beautiful garden views all the way to Happy Valley Reservoir from your front porch it features bright north-facing open-plan living area, built-in wardrobes and a contemporary kitchen.
You'll be conveniently connected to the greater residential community enjoying the amenities and security of living in a retirement village.
- Newly renovated two bedroom apartment
- Modern kitchen with large island bench and brand new stainless-steel Westinghouse appliances, plus Fisher & Paykel dish-drawer dishwasher
- North-facing open-plan living area with floor-to-ceiling windows that looks out onto lush gardens
- Reverse-cycle air-conditioning
- North-facing master bedroom with walk-in robes
- Built-in robes in all bedrooms
- Spacious modern bathroom with walk-in shower
- An easy walk to our newly renovated clubhouse, bar and pool
- Adelaide Metro bus service at the village entrance
- Hillsview village facilities include: indoor heated pool & spa, 5 rink lawn bowling green, clubhouse, hairdresser, library, workshop, art & craft centre, visiting medical practitioners' room, bar, billiard table, community vegetable garden, leisure vehicle storage, village bus and more
- Wider hallways and doorways to allow ease of mobility throughout the home
- Fitted with a 24 hour emergency call system
DID YOU KNOW you don't need to be retired to live here? As long as you're over 55, you can be working part- or full-time while still enjoying the lifestyle we offer!
Photographs, illustrations and virtual tours are indicative only.
Furniture not included.
Prices correct as at March 2021
Price Note: Exit fees and other charges are payable. For full details call 1800 72 71 70. Subject to availability.
- New property alerts
- Save searches & properties
- My property value
Join the new member centre