Need more support but not ready for aged care?
A serviced apartment is your own private apartment with the benefit of all the main household chores taken care of.
Our serviced apartments include:
- Well designed apartment with modern kitchenette
- Internal access to the community centre and facilities including pool and spa
- Separate spacious living area
- Large ensuite bathroom
- RC air conditioning and heating
- Freshly painted throughout
- New carpet & new window furnishings
- All meals provided including 2 home-cooked meals prepared by our onsite chef
- Weekly apartment cleaning, including towels and sheets refreshed and your beds made
- Your own balcony or courtyard
- Home maintenance included
- Medication reminders and assistance with webster packs
All this with the benefit of a secure lifestyle surrounded by others whom you can socialise with as little or as much as you like and 24/7 onsite staff in case of an emergency. You can even bring your pet. And, if you ever need any extra care, we can help organise that too.
For more information, or to book an appointment to view our display home please contact our team by enquiring below.
The Grange is located close to public transport and only 300m to Deakin shops which include an IGA supermarket, pharmacy, newsagent and post office, coffee shops and restaurant. For all other needs, it’s a short drive to key locations in Canberra including:
- Canberra Hospital: 8-minute drive
- John James Private Hospital, Medical Specialists & Medical Centre: 2-minute drive
- The shops, restaurants, and cafes of Manuka Village: 6-minute drive
- Kingston Foreshore: 9-minute drive
- Canberra City: 9-minute drive
- Westfield Woden: 9-minute drive
ABOUT THE GRANGE
The Grange Deakin is home to an established and welcoming community of friends, set amongst beautiful established gardens that our residents regularly enjoy, in the quiet, leafy suburb of Deakin.
At the heart of the village is Murray House. Here residents have exclusive use of our lounge room with fireplace, dining room, an indoor heated pool and spa, hairdresser and library for themselves and their invited guests. Murray House also hosts regular resident-run activities including happy hours, craft groups and our outings for the resident’s enjoyment.
Enquire on this property
Listing ID: 99598
- New property alerts
- Save searches & properties
- My property value
Join the new member centre