Single Room (Must Love Dogs)$200 - Windsor - QLD
Must love dogs"
We are a married couple 62 and 58 yrs We have a 2 level home and live upstairs We rent the 2 downstairs bedrooms to mature age professionals, academics or FIFOs. We have 2 small very cute dogs that live with us and are part of the family.
We are LGBTI friendly, professional people often working from home. This is a quiet house where you can concentrate well on your work or study Everyone has privacy and independence within a friendly home environment
We are seeking a mature age single person for the advertised room which is available from 3 February. The other downstairs room is currently occupied by our daughter a 35 yr old female medical professional.
The bedroom is fully furnished with a bed, bookcase and desk. You would share the downstairs bathroom with the other boarder.
Our home is located on a quiet street, 5 minutes walk from Lutwyche shopping centre (Coles and Aldi Supermarkets, Pharmacy, Doctors, Post Office, Gyms) and only 3 minutes walk (200 metres) from a Busway or 8 minutes’ walk (700 metres) from the Albion Train station. Perfect for car-free living.
More about the home
• Self-catering -cooking facilities are available outside on the back verandah including fridge, microwave, stove, gas double burner, oven , cooking equipment and BBQ
• Fully air conditioned and heated
• On street parking is available
• The downstairs level of the home has independent access
• Shared Laundry
• Well set up for outdoor living with BBQ/cooking facilities
• Weekly rent $200 includes utilities, Eg gas, electricity, water, Pay TV (Foxtel) & Internet
• Linen can be supplied.
If this sounds like it might suit you, please email us and tell us a bit about yourself. We can email you detailed photos of the house and floorplan . thankyou