Even if you don't own your own home you can still afford this retirement rental opportunity & even manage on pension alone.
'Living Well At Bendigo' is one of only a few affordable rental accommodation retirement options in the entire state of Victoria, where you can manage with just an $800 deposit - 'not' millions like many other places charge!
The fortnightly rent is affordable even if you are on the pension alone (which covers all meals).
Generous sized one Bedroom Units which are large enough to easily accommodate couples.
- Only $800 deposit, with low fortnightly rent (including all meals)
- No exit fees
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner 7 days per week
- Hot water supplied free to all units
- Furnished or unfurnished units at no extra cost
- Linen service for bedding and towels
- On site Manager
- Security gates
- Community dining and function rooms
- Split system heating/cooling installed in all units
- Pets under 10kgs are allowed with prior consent
- To help keep costs affordable no nursing care is included, however many residents arrange their own nursing via the local council or their doctor.
Lovely garden surrounds.