One retirement unit is ready for moving in! - Slacks Creek - QLD
Single unit ideal for your retirement will be avaliable from this weekend!
Externally, the property has a beautiful patio area opening to beautiful gardens surranding by and an easy access to the unit for seniors with walking frames. Inside, it has a medium size living and dining area, next there is a bedroom with a large built-in wardrobe and a bathroom ensuite. As a bonus, a new carpet has just been put in place since the begining of this year.
The unit is located in the centre of a fully fenced retirement village.It is sitting on the ground floor. We have many public facilities and services avaliable to support you living here affordable and comfortable, such as free pharmcy delivery service, doctor's treatment room, public laundry, libaray, recreation room and dining rooms in our village.
Whether you'd like to play card games, pool games with other senior members, or enjoy quiet time by playing jigsaw yourself, even your loyal friend pet is allowed to live here as well!.
Our village is centrally located with only about 30-minute drive to either Gold Coast and Brisbane city. A public bus stop is only 100-meter out of the campus entry gate and travel to the nearby public train station within 10 minutes, it also goes to Hyperdome shopping center along the M1 highway.
Community bus services also run from the village to South Port, RSL and many other places with a small fee charge.
In summary, the unit offers you:
- Ideal living style for one retiree
- Free access to public laundry, library and recreation room to use
- Free pharmacy delivery to your door and bulk billed medical services is avaliable nearby
- Spacious public and private garden space to relax
- Easy access to walking frames
- Partically furnitured (condition apply)
- Weekly social activities
- Onsite manager to take care of your needs
- Healthy and delicious meals cooked/prepared on site by our professional chef
- Small pets welcome in the village (condition apply)
Please contact us to book inspections immediately, as we are confident that you will be impressed!
- Garage or Parking Space
- No Steps
- Pets Allowed
- Secure Access
- Retirement Village
- Recreation Centre / Clubhouse
- Cafe or Restaurant
- Gated Complex
- Independent Living
- Community Bus
- Personal Care Services
- Low Level Aged Care
- Medical Services Nearby
- Public Transport Nearby
- Clubs Nearby
- Church Nearby
- Shops Nearby