People still need nursing care so we continue with new admissions where we can. At family owned Palm Lake Care we understand how important it is to see the ones you love while trying to balance the safety of all our people. While some care providers have gone into total lock down, here is our thinking.
This is our resident’s home, and where possible we want them to enjoy the same freedom of movement you have walking around your home between bedroom to dining, living, lounge and outdoor areas. But this requires limiting visitor movements. For the latest information on visiting arrangements call 1800 246 677.
A touch of tropical provincial
Mt Warren Park has a hidden surprise. Flowing throughout the community is a subtle provincial colonial theme, complete with ornate wall prints, murals, beautifully styled and embroidered furnishing, and naming inspired by exotic flora, fauna and locations. Inside we have a cinema, library, café, two dining rooms, multiple lounges and brand new suites, all hugging a stunning botanical central courtyard.
- Spacious private suite for single or couples to stay together (couple’s occupancy includes additional single suite which can be used as second bedroom or living area)
- Large private ensuite
- Direct access to outdoors (patio or balcony) allowing fresh air to circulate
- Walk in robe
- Fully electric bed with pressure relieving mattress
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Television wall mounted
- Direct dial telephone
- Stone benchtops and built in cabinetry
- Window furnishings and armchair
- Patio furniture
- Option of luxury interior designed furniture package for a fresh start or standard inclusions listed with room to personalise
- 24 hour nursing care
Available for permanent, short term respite, dementia and palliative care.
Government supported applications welcomed.
Enquire on this property
Listing ID: 40404
- New property alerts
- Save searches & properties
- My property value
Join the new member centre