Picture-perfect setting garden setting with lovely common sitting area just metres from your door.
Renowned for its beautifully manicured gardens and close walking proximity to the sporting, dining and leisure facilities in our Centenary Centre, this charming three bedroom, ground floor unit in the Candlewood complex offers an appealing blend of indoor/outdoor living thanks to open plan lounge and dining areas flowing to an undercover, north-facing balcony framed by private, landscaped gardens.
- Spacious three bedroom configuration to ease the burden of downsizing
- Large, practical kitchen with stone benchtops, polyurethane cabinets, stainless steel appliances and copious bench and storage space including breakfast bar for casual dining
- Master bedroom with fully tiled ensuite bathroom
- Main bathroom with enclosed internal laundry
- Built-in robes in each bedroom plus double linen press in hallway
- Light and bright throughout the day
- Lock-up garage, peace-of-mind with 24 hour call assistance and the year round comfort of reverse cycle air conditioning
- New carpets and paint for a fresh, contemporary feel
Ready for secure, independent retirement living, this property can be inspected at your convenience by contacting the Constitution Hill sales office today.
Enquire on this property
- New property alerts
- Save searches & properties
- My property value
Join the new member centre