Garden unit setting offers secure, low maintenance retirement living just
a stone's throw to our community amenities
Set in one of the most convenient positions within our community, this
attractive, ground level, two bedroom garden unit is only two minutes stroll
from our community leisure and sporting facilities and offers completely level
access and a private, sunny north-facing outlook.
Light-filled open plan living and dining offer a pleasant flow-through to an
undercover patio surrounded by manicured hedges offering providing
excellent privacy and the ideal setting to relax with your latest book. With
direct patio access to a beautiful common sitting area with water feature, it
won't be long until your neighbours become good friends.
Beautifully presented throughout, this unit will be refurbished prior to
settlement with new paint and carpet, hybrid flooring in high-traffic areas,
stone kitchen benchtops and dishdraw dishwasher, energy efficient lighting
and quality dual roller blinds throughout.
• Full brick, architect designed construction
• Completely level access
• Main bedroom with floor-to-ceiling built-in robe and internal access to main
bathroom. Second bedroom with floor-to-ceiling built in robe.
• Modern U-shape kitchen with stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances,
polyurethane cabinets, tiled splash backs and plenty of preparation space
plus breakfast bar for casual meals
• Fully tiled bathroom with enclosed internal laundry
• Reverse cycle air conditioning in living/dining area
• 24 hour call assistance, NBN ready
Contact the Constitution Hill sales office today to arrange a personal
inspection of this quality, low maintenance unit set in an idyllic position.
Enquire on this property
- New property alerts
- Save searches & properties
- My property value
Join the new member centre