Embrace low maintenance and convenient living at Rotary Garden Village with this 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 1 car unit.
Great features include:
- Air conditioned living and dining area that offers direct access to an external undercover patio area.
- This unit features high ceilings with a quality tile and carpet combination throughout.
- Large separate bedroom with ensuite.
- The unit offers massive amounts of storage and a large laundry.
- Located as part of a complex in a level area of the village and easy walk to clubhouse and amenities.
- Carport and level access into unit and ready for you to move in.
Living at Rotary Garden Village also means you have access to wonderful amenities including:
- Hairdressing salon
- Health and Wellness Services
- Outdoor heated swimming pool
- Nearby public transport
At Rotary Garden Village, you have the freedom to choose how active and social you want to be. This unit’s enviable location at the top of the village provides a serene and beautiful setting to call home. There is also a Care Centre on site, if and when you need it.
Situated a stone’s throw from some of the Sunshine Coast’s best bowls, golf and RSL clubs, Rotary Garden Village Retirement Community offers residents an idyllic lifestyle and the perfect blend of privacy and connection to the community.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to live in a thriving community. Call Bronya today to book a tour on 0439 862 940.
Information correct as at November 2023 and subject to change without notice. Images are indicative and to be used as a guide only.