Stylishly renovated with a convenient position, close to all amenities - Cromer - NSW
Boasting sweeping panoramic views over Cromer Valley, this beautifully
appointed, full brick, two bedroom unit features a free-standing design with no
common walls and a balcony spanning the full frontage, with plenty of scope
for outdoor living to savour this coveted outlook.
The light and airy open plan living and dining areas feature soaring cathedral
ceilings that emphasise the sense of space and the idyllic north-south
orientation ensures abundant natural light throughout the year.
The contemporary stone kitchen and bathroom add a touch of style to what is
undoubtedly one of the premier, low-maintenance retirement opportunities
within our secure village environment.
- Delightful, elevated views from nearly every room
- Occupying it's own entire level, your privacy is assured
- Abundant natural light and favoured north-south aspect with vaulted
- Master bedroom with ensuite-style internal access to renovated bathroom
- Contemporary galley-style kitchen with stone work surfaces, polyurethane
cabinets, stainless European appliances and integrated dishdraw
- Large internal laundry adjacent to kitchen
- Carport, reverse cycle air conditioning, 24 hour call assistance for
Phone Kate Holland on 1300 295 832 and arrange to arrange your
preferred viewing time of this enticing home.