Stylishly renovated with a convenient position, close to all amenities - Cromer - NSW
Boasting sweeping panoramic views over Cromer Valley, this beautifully appointed, full brick, two bedroom unit features a free-standing design with no common walls and a balcony spanning the full frontage, with plenty of scope for outdoor living to savour this coveted outlook.
The light and airy open plan living and dining areas feature soaring cathedral ceilings that emphasise the sense of space and the idyllic north-south orientation ensures abundant natural light throughout the year.
The contemporary stone kitchen and bathroom add a touch of style to what is undoubtedly one of the premier, low-maintenance retirement opportunities within our secure village environment.
- Delightful, elevated views from nearly every room
- Occupying it's own entire level, your privacy is assured
- Abundant natural light and favoured north-south aspect with vaulted ceilings
- Master bedroom with ensuite-style internal access to renovated bathroom
- Contemporary galley-style kitchen with stone work surfaces, polyurethane cabinets, stainless European appliances and integrated dishdraw dishwasher
- Large internal laundry adjacent to kitchen
- Carport, reverse cycle air conditioning, 24 hour call assistance for complete peace-of-mind
Phone Zuzana Nevidal on 1300 294 519 and arrange to arrange your preferred viewing time of this enticing home.
Australian Unity Retirement Community Independent Living Units at Willandra are sold under a loan lease arrangement. You will have to pay a departure fee when you leave this village. You will have to share any capital gains received with the operator of this village. For more information please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on: 1300 160 170