A home among the gum trees - Stunning outlook over Cromer Valley awaits new retirees! - Cromer - NSW
Offering a coveted position just 50 metres stroll for our central village facilities, new owners will enjoy a fully renovated, as-new home, with a captivating, tree-lined outlook.
Featuring an open plan design with high raked ceilings and a bright and sunny north-facing entry, this beautiful two bedroom unit is spilling with natural light and a heightened sense of space.
The elevated outlook from the balcony is simply sublime and often alive with the calls of native birdlife who also call this lovely environment, their home.
Set up for independent retirement living, it features a handy nearby carport and creature comforts like reverse cycle air conditioning.
- Lovely setting closely positioned to our heated indoor pool and central village complex
- Stylish and contemporary renovation includes new kitchen with stone benchtops, stainless appliances, integrated dishdraw dishwasher and ceramic splashbacks
- New fully tiled bathroom with quality fixtures and fitting
- Internal laundry
- Master bedroom with internal access to new fully tiled main bathroom. Both bedrooms with floor-to-ceiling built-ins
- New carpets, new window coverings, energy efficient lighting
- Carport, 24 hour call assistance, reverse cycle air conditioning in living areas, NBN ready
Contact our Willandra Village sales office on 1300 295 832 to arrange a personal inspection at your convenience.
Australian Unity Retirement Community Independent Living Units at Willandra are sold under a loan lease arrangement. You will have to pay a departure fee when you leave this village. You will have to share any capital gains received with the operator of this village. For more information please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on: 1300 160 170
- Pets Allowed