Offering a lovely, elevated district outlook from living areas and an oversize
undercover balcony capturing plenty of morning sun, this renovated three
bedroom, upper level unit provides convenient nearby lift access from street
level or the lock-up garage. The large and light-filled open plan living and
dining takes full advantage of the corner position with windows and sliding
doors providing a near-seamless flow between indoor and outdoor living.
With its impressively sized wrap-around balcony, the opportunity to create a
delightful outdoor dining and living area cannot be overstated. In addition, new
owners will enjoy a quality refurbishment with three comfortable bedrooms,
master with ensuite bathroom and plenty of storage throughout all set within a
short stroll to our social, dining and sporting amenities.
- Open plan living and dining flowing to a wide, fully covered balcony with a
sunny, elevated district views
- Three double bedrooms with floor-to ceiling built-in robes
- Well-appointed kitchen design stone benchtops, breakfast bar, easy-clean
polyurethane cabinets and stainless steel appliances
- Nearby lift access to security lock-up garage
- Ducted air conditioning throughout, 24 hour call assistance, NBN-ready
- Ensuite plus main bathroom with enclosed internal laundry
- New paint, carpets, light fittings, window furnishings
Ready to begin a privileged lifestyle with peace-of-mind? Arrange your
personal viewing by contact our Constitution Hill sales office today.
Phone Zuzana Nevidal on 1300 294 519 and arrange your tour today!
Australian Unity Retirement Community homes at Constitution Hill are sold under a loan lease arrangement. You will have to pay a departure fee when you leave this village. You will have to share any capital gains received with the operator of this village. For more information please email us at: email@example.com or call us on: 1300 160 170
Enquire on this property
Listing ID: 57902
- New property alerts
- Save searches & properties
- My property value
Join the new member centre