Set a location second-to-none in our secure over 55's community, this beautifully presented three bedroom unit is ideally positioned opposite our leisure and social amenities including bowling green, cinema, cafe, dining room and indoor pool.
The upper level corner position is flooded with northerly light and boasts a wonderful garden outlook from the wide undercover balcony and living areas. The three bedroom floorplan eases the downsizing dilemma and offers flexibility for sleepovers with the grandchildren or the space to create a craft or hobby space.
With a renovation to be completed prior to occupancy, new owners will be welcomed by an immaculate and inviting home, complete with ducted reverse cycle air conditioning for year-round comfort.
• Just 50 metres to our administration, sporting and social amenities
• Renovation to include new carpets, paint, window furnishings, light fittings and new stone kitchen benchtops
• Full brick construction with favoured corner position and bright north-east aspect
• Spacious kitchen with polyurethane cabinets and breakfast bar for casual meals
• Three double bedrooms, master with ensuite bathroom
• Main bathroom with enclosed internal laundry
• Easy undercover stroll to lock-up garage
• Security and peace-of-mind with 24 hour call assistance and NBN-ready
• Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning for complete comfort in every room
Contact Zuzana Nevidal on 1300 294 519 to organise your personal inspection.
Australian Unity Retirement Community homes at Constitution Hill are sold under a loan lease arrangement. You will have to pay a departure fee when you leave this village. You will have to share any capital gains received with the operator of this village. For more information please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on: 1300 160 170
Enquire on this property
Listing ID: 59500
- New property alerts
- Save searches & properties
- My property value
Join the new member centre