Secure, sizeable and brimming with natural light - Cromer - NSW
Securely positioned and within easy access to all the Willandra Village facilities, this charming one bedroom serviced apartment offers a unique opportunity to enjoy more space than our conventional apartments, allowing residents to utilise a full double bedroom and large separate lounge room, both opening to palm-lined undercover patios with a favoured northerly aspect and plenty of natural light.
The pleasant outlook to the natural rockery is enhanced by the soothing background melody of flowing water from the nearby fish pond, creating an outdoor space you will want to utilise every day.
Individual bathrooms from the living area and bedroom provide utmost convenience and excellent storage is assured with four floor-to-ceiling robes. A refurbishment prior to new occupancy will include freshly painted interiors, new carpets window furnishings and light fittings.
- Delightful, light-filled north aspect overlooking lush fern-lined rockery
- Large floorplan offers separate bedroom and full lounge room
- Main bedroom with ensuite bathroom
- Living area with separate bathroom and internal laundry
- Compact kitchenette with stone benchtops and overhead/underbench cupboards - perfect for snacks between mealtimes in our dining room
- Copious storage thanks to four built-in robes
- Peace-of-mind 24 hour call assistance
- Easy lift access to all amenities including dining room and cafe, pool/spa, games room, library and more
Call our Willandra sales office today on 1300 295 832 to arrange your personal inspection.
Australian Unity Retirement Community Serviced Apartments at Willandra are sold under a lease arrangement. You will have to pay a departure fee when you leave this village. You will have to share any capital gains received with the operator of this village. For more information please email us at: email@example.com or call us on: 1300 160 170