Quality over 55's retirement living is yours to enjoy with this beautifully presented two bedroom unit set in a tranquil, position with completely level access. Recently fully renovated, new owners will experience an as-new feel and the convenience of close proximity via internal access to village amenities including our indoor heated pool.
The contemporary design features light-filled open plan living and dining areas flowing to a lovely undercover garden terrace framed by bush rock and native trees, with leafy views afforded from every room. The sleek stone and polyurethane kitchen is complemented by two stylishly appointed ensuite bathrooms and two double bedrooms include a master with large walk-in robe whilst both feature frosted glass floor-to-ceiling built-ins.
- On-trend new white finish stone kitchen with polyurethane cabinetry,ceramic splashbacks, stainless steel appliances, integrated dishwasher and breakfast bar
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe
- Two new fully tiled ensuite bathrooms with designer vanities and semiframeless showers
- Large internal laundry with additional linen press
- Secure, undercover parking for one vehicle with easy lift access near front door
- New carpets, window furnishings, paint and energy-efficient LED lighting
- 24 hour call assistance, NBN ready
- Easy internal access via lift to our village community centre including indoor heated pool, cinema, library and more.
Contact our Willandra Village sales office on 1300 295 832 to organise an inspection at your convenience. You won't be disappointed!
Australian Unity Retirement Community Independent Living Units at Willandra are sold under a loan lease arrangement. You will have to pay a departure fee when you leave this village. You will have to share any capital gains received with the operator of this village. For more information please email us at: email@example.com or call us on: 1300 160 170
Enquire on this property
Listing ID: 56827
- New property alerts
- Save searches & properties
- My property value
Join the new member centre