13 August 2019
Representatives from Downsizing.com.au were excited to take part in the NSW’s property development industry’s ‘night of nights’, when the State’s best projects were named.
On 2 August, around 950 people gathered in the ballroom of The Star casino at Pyrmont for the Urban Development Institute of Australia’s NSW Awards for Excellence.
Present on the night from the Downsizing.com.au team were Amanda Graham (co-CEO), Greg Oddy (Director of Sales and Marketing), Mark Skelsey (News Editor), Bernard Holz (Business Development Manager) and Nic Cola (Strategic Advisor).
Awards were handed out across 19 categories, ranging from small, medium and high density residential projects through to retirement and aged care projects.
The night was an opportunity to celebrate the projects which had been voted as ‘best in class’ by panels of independent industry judges.
The following projects were named as the winners of categories which are relevant to retirees and downsizers:
- MUSE, Neutral Bay by HELM Pty Limited (winner Medium Density Development below 75 dwellings category)
- “The Burcham” by Stable Innovations Rosebery Pty Ltd (winner Medium Density Development above 75 dwellings category)
- SEA Clovelly by FIDUCIA (winner Small-Scale Infill Development category)
- Watermark Stage 3, Castle Cove by Watermark Retirement Living in collaboration with Parkview (winner Retirement Living category)
- Uniting Gerringong by Uniting (winner Aged Care category)
- DUO by Frasers Property Australia & Sekisui House Australia (winner High Density Development as part of a Masterplan category)
- One30 Hyde Park by Aoyuan International (winner High Density Development: Standalone category)
- Iconic by Thirdi Group & Milligan Group in collaboration with SJB (winner Urban Renewal/Adaptive Reuse category)
- DUO, Central Park by Frasers Property Australia & Sekisui House Australia (winner Mixed Use Development)
A number of other projects received Commendations.
For a full list of award winners, please click here.